What is the secret to selling your business?
Well, that depends.
Have you thought about why you’re selling your business in the first place?
Often, family and other privately-owned companies are sold for reasons that are more personal than professional.
However, selling when it’s “not the best time to sell” is a risk one takes if personal events are the impetus behind the sale.
Timing and planning are impeccable. Planning for a sale by treating your business as an investment turns the key, but going to the market at the right time is what opens the lock.
The secret depends on both when, and why?
Downloading our free guide, and we'll show you:
- How to understand and define a successful sale
- How to attract the best buyers
- How much you should sell your business for and under what terms
- What adjustments you need to make as a sole owner
- How to plan for the sale with your team
- The external factors Sellers look for
- Getting the timing of the sale right