VMI is seeking a senior financial analyst that can work remotely from home or work from our Jamison, Pennsylvania office.
The primary role of the senior financial analyst is to complete valuation engagements for companies of all sizes and industries for a variety of purposes. The financial analyst responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Learn about our client companies and interview executive management
- Perform business, industry, and economic research
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis and modeling
- Employ various valuation approaches/methods, including discounted cash flow analysis, guideline public company analysis, guideline transaction analysis, option-pricing valuation techniques, and various others
- Write comprehensive valuation reports to support and document our opinion