Selling a Business
Selling a business doesn’t have to be scary! You’re not in it alone, thanks to the knowledgeable team at VMI. VMI brings trusted advice and in-the-trenches knowledge to the table. Turn to us for the support you need as you navigate the process of selling a business.
VMI is masterful at managing the mergers and acquisitions process, guiding you through the seller’s role every step of the way. VMI has been an active sell-side advisor since 1991. That’s over 20 years of hands-on experience in mergers and acquisitions.
Early in the sales process VMI helps you explore your needs and wants while dealing with preliminary pricing, fees, and logistics. We weigh in on initial opinions concerning the potential market for the subject business. Once the decision to sell has been made, VMI provides the following services for selling a business:
- Provide a price range estimation for selling the business.
- Identify and rank qualified prospective buyers.
- Approach prospective buyers, confidentially, on the client’s behalf.
- Prepare, in conjunction with you, an information package to be presented to the prospective buyers.
- Orchestrate company visits with potential buyers.
- Assist you in maintaining confidentiality within your company.
- Provide guidance to help you maximize value.
- Assist client with offer evaluations.
- Negotiate the financial terms of the transaction.
- Facilitate and coordinate the final consummation of the transaction in conjunction with your legal counsel and tax advisors.
Let VMI’s knowledgeable team guide you through the process of selling your business. Email or call (215) 343-0500 for more information.