VMI is seeking a financial analyst for our Jamison, Pennsylvania office.
The primary role of the financial analyst is to complete valuation engagements for companies of all sizes and industries for a variety of purposes. The financial analyst responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Gather information on the client companies and conduct due diligence interviews with management
- Perform business, industry, and economic research
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis and modeling
- Employ various valuation approaches/methods, including discounted cash flow analysis, guideline public company analysis, guideline transaction analysis, option-pricing valuation techniques, and various others
- Write comprehensive valuation reports to support and document our opinion
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field
- Valuation Experience: VALUATION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Experience with financial reporting valuations (i.e., purchase price allocations, impairment testing, equity-based compensation, complex securities) is necessary.
- Professional Designations: Professional designations, or progress toward professional designations (e.g., ASA, CFA), is a plus.
- Communication Skills: Must have strong verbal communication skills as well as excellent business writing skills.
- Computer Skills: Strong proficiency in the use of technology and basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required.